The Key Features Of The Huawei Nova 3i (P Smart+)
- 6.3 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2340 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core processor, Hisilicon Kirin 710 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual: 16MP (f/2.2, PDAF) & 2MP (depth sensor), LED flash, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, geo-tagging & 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: Dual: 24MP & 2MP (depth sensor)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, Fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3340mAh battery
- Large 6.3 inch FHD display – The phone’s large tall display offers an amazing viewing experience while watching videos, browsing etc.
- Quality cameras- This phone comes with quad camera lenses. It is one of the best smartphones you can buy if you are looking for the perfect camera phone.
- Face ID & fingerprint scanner – In addition to a fingerprint scanner, this phone also comes with the face ID sensor that is fast even in the dark.
- Dual SIM support – Huawei Nova 3i supports the use of two SIM cards at the same device.
- 4G LTE networks – Both SIM card slots can connect to 4G LTE networks so that you can enjoy fast internet connection. They allow calls over 4G network (VoLTE).
- MicroSD card support – The phone’s storage can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card slot.
- Huge 128GB internal storage – This phone has massive128GB on-board storage. This should be enough for most people.
- 4GB RAM – This 4GB of RAM allows smooth running of apps.
- Huawei P Smart Plus is powered by an octa-core CPU clocking at 2.4GHz. The 8 different processing units allow this phone to multitask with ease.
- The phone still comes with the traditional 3.5mm jack that can be used to connect various external audio devices.
- Bluetooth v4.2 support – Allows sharing of files and listening to music through Bluetooth enabled external speakers.
- Wi-Fi support- The phone can connect to nearby Wi-Fi networks as well as Wi-Fi hotspot for other devices.
- This is a GPS enabled device that allows users to find direction and places.
- Non-removable battery – This can lead to trouble when the phone freezes. It’s also difficult to replace it when it depreciates.
- Hybrid SIM 2 & microSD slot- This phone doesn’t have a dedicated SIM 2 or microSD card slot. It has a shared slot instead. This means that you can only use either a MicroSD card or the second SIM at a time, not both.
Huawei P Smart Plus Specifications
|Dimensions||157.6mm x 75.2mm x 7.6mm|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual SIM|
|Size||6.3 inch, (82.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 pixels x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect, (432PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 710|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Back||Dual: 16 Megapixels + 2 Megapixels|
|Features||f/2.2, PDAF(16MP), depth sensor(2MP), LED flash, touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR & 1080p@30fps video recording|
|Front||Dual: 24 Megapixels + 2 Megapixels|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Music play time||–|