Oppo A3s is a mid-range smartphone with dual rear cameras and a large tall display design. The 6.2 inch HD display has a notch design like the Oppo F7. This phone is powered by Snapdragon 450 chipset, has 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage and it runs on Android v8.1 Oreo. The A3s has dual rear cameras that consists of a 13MP camera & a 2MP camera for depth perception. The selfie camera is 8MP with f/2.2 light aperture. Oppo has omitted the fingerprint sensor on this phone, just like the did with the Oppo Find X. Instead, this unit comes with the facial unlock feature. It packs a 4230mAh battery. This webpage provides the price of Oppo A3s in Kenya and its specifications.
The Key Features of Oppo A3s
- 6.2 inch display, 720 pixels x 1520 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa-Core processor, Snapdragon 450 chipset
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual: 13MP (f/2.2, autofocus) & 2MP (f/2.4, depth sensor), LED flash, panorama, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR & 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.2
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 4230mAh battery
Oppo A3s Price In Kenya
|Oppo A3s 2GB 16GB|
|Mobile hub*Trusted Seller*||KSh16,499.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
|Ganane smartphones*Trusted Seller*||KSh16,200.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
|Jumia*Trusted Seller*||KSh16,499.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
|Tuhop online*Trusted Seller*||KSh16,200.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
Oppo A3s Advantages & Disadvantages
- Large 6.2 inch display – The huge display has HD resolution. It has good clarity and brightness.
- Full view display – The A3s phone is characterized by thenotch design and comes with a 19 by 9 aspect ratio just like the One Plus 6.
- Decent cameras – This phone features dual rear cameras with an 8MP selfie shooter which take quality photos and videos.
- Plus size battery – Oppo A3s packs a 4230mAh battery which can power the big display easily for a whole day on a single charge.
- Dual SIM – It is a dual phone with nano SIM slots. You can have two different SIM cards at the same time.
- 4G network – The phone can connect to 4G LTE networks in Kenya on both SIM cards.
- MicroSD card support – The phone has a dedicated microSD card slot that can be used to expand storage up to 256GB.
- Octa Core processor- Oppo A3s processor has 8 processing units with speeds of up to 1.8GHz. This allows several apps to run simultaneously.
- Face ID – The 8MP selfie shooter also works as facial unlock security sensor.
- Wi-FI support – This phone can connect to available Wi-Fi hotspot near you. The user can also create a Wi-FI hotspot..
- GPS support – This allows the device to determine geographical locations, find directions and distances.
- Android Oreo OS – The A3s runs on Android v8.1 Oreo out of the box with Color OS 5.1 UI on top.
- The 4230mAh battery is non-removable. This creates a problem when you want to replace it or when your phone freezes.
- Outdated microUSB- This is an old microUSB version that is a bit slow.
- Plastic body material.
- No fingerprint scanner.
Oppo A3s Specifications
|Dimensions||156.2mm x 75.6mm x 8.2mm|
|Body Material||plastic body|
|Size||6.2 inches (81.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors|
|Resolution||720 pixels x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (271PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256GB-dedicated slot|
|Back||Dual: 13 Megapixels + 2 Megapixels|
|Features||f/2.2, autofocus (13MP) f/2.4, depth sensor(2MP), LED flash, panorama, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR & 1080p@30fps video recording|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4.0, A2DP|
|GPS||with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||microUSB, USB OTG|