Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus comes a few months after the Samsung Galaxy J4. The J4 Plus packs a bigger and taller 6.0 inch HD display with18.5 by 9 aspect ratio. This phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset, instead of the company’s own chipset like the J4. The J4 Plus comes in 2GB & 3GB RAM variants with 16GB & 32GB internal storage respectively. Samsung J4 Plus has the same camera profile as the J4. It features a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie shooter. This device has a larger 3300mAh battery and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. This webpage provides the price of Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus in Kenya and its full specs.
The Key Features Of The Galaxy J4+
- 6.0 inch display, 720 pixels by 1480 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Quad Core 1.4GHz Processor, Snapdragon 425 chipset
- 2/3GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm-wide, AF, LED flash, panorama, HDR, geo-tagging & 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: 5MP, f/2.2, LED flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, Accelerometer, proximity
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3300mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Price In Kenya
|Mobile hub*Trusted Seller*||KSh17,499.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
|Ganane smartphones*Trusted Seller*||KSh16,300.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
|Jumia*Trusted Seller*||KSh15,599.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
|Tushop online*Trusted Seller*||KSh16,500.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
Samsung Galaxy J4+ Pros & Cons
- Big HD display – This phone features a 6.0 inch high resolution display. It is a perfect display for activities like watching videos, browsing or playing games.
- Dual SIM support – You can use two different networks on the same phone. You can use SIM 1 slot for business and SIM 2 to communicated with family and friends.
- 4G LTE network technology – You will be able to enjoy faster download and upload speeds on 4G networks in Kenya offered by Telkom, Safaricom and other mobile network providers.
- 3GB RAM – This allows several apps to run smoothly at the same time. Samsung Galaxy J4+ has a variant with 2GB of RAM.
- 32GB internal storage space – This is adequate storage space for most people. The 2GB RAM version has 16GB on-board storage space.
- Decent camera profile – J4 Plus comes with a 13MP rear camera with f/1.9 light aperture. This camera can take wide angle shots. The selfie camera is 5MP and it is accompanied by an LED flash.
- Bluetooth support – This feature allows you to connect to other devices wirelessly. This way, you can share the phone’s internet connection and files.
- GPS enabled – This phone can help you get directions, distances and alternative navigation routes.
- Face ID scanner – This feature conveniently scans the user’s face so that he/she can quickly access the device.
- Wi-Fi support – You can access the internet via Wi-Fi networks around you. You can also create a Wi-Fi hotspot that other nearby devices can use to access internet.
- Has 3.5mm audio jack – This allows you to connect wired audio devices to your smartphone.
- NFC support – The feature allows instant connectivity between the Samsung Galaxy J4+ and other devices. NFC offers secure connections with minimal user configuration. This features in not available in most mid-range Samsung Galaxy phones.
- MicroSD card slot is available – The user can expand storage by up to 256GB using the memory card slot.
- Thin body design with a tall display – The J4 Plus phone is only 7.9mm thick and has a tall display with 18.5 by 9 aspect ratio. This makes it easy to hold this smartphone in one hand.
- Has FM radio with stereo recording.
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Non-removable battery.
- No quick charging support. It takes a long time to refill the 3300mAh battery pack.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Specifications
|Dimensions||161.4mm x 76.9mm x 7.9mm|
|Size||6.0 inches, (73.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||720 pixels x 1480 pixels, 16:9 ratio, (274PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Micro SD Slot||Not supported|
|Features||f/1.9, LED flash, autofocus, face detection, panorama, HDR, geo-tagging, touch focus & 1080p@30fps video recording|
|Features||f/2.2, LED flash|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|