Tecno F2 LTE is an entry level device that is an upgrade of the Tecno F2, a phone that was released a few months earlier. As the name suggests, the device comes with 4G LTE network connectivity, something that was missing from the F2. Other specs updrades include a 2400mAh battery, a 5MP selfie camera and a rear mounted fingerprint scanner. This phone comes with the same 5.0 inch display, 5MP rear camera with dual LED flash, 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage. It runs on Android Go, a version of Android OS optimized for entry level devices. On this page you will see the price of Tecno F2 in Kenya and its full specs.
The Key Features Of The F2 LTE
- 5.0 inch display, 854 pixels x 480 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo: GO Edition
- 1.3GHz Quad Core processor, Mediatek MT6739 chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 32GB
- Back camera: 5MP, dual-LED flash, autofocus, geo-tagging, panorama & video recording
- Front camera: 5MP, LED flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 2400mAh battery
Tecno F2 LTE Price In Kenya
|Mobile hub*Trusted Seller*||KSh8,500.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
|Jumia*Trusted Seller*||KSh9,192.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
|Ganane smartphones*Trusted Seller*||KSh8,800.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
Tecno F2 LTE Advantages & Disadvantages
- 4G LTE network- This network allows faster connection to the internet than 3G.
- Runs on Android GO Edition – GO OS comes with Go apps – these apps are optimized for the phone’s entry level hardware.
- Decent 2400mAh battery – This is an improvement over the 2000mAh battery on the F2.
- Features rear mounted fingerprint scanner- This security feature allows the user to wake the phone whenever he/she wants to use it fast.
- Dual SIM – The phone comes with dedicated slots for two SIM cards (dual-standby).
- Dedicated microSD card slot which can be used to expand the on-board storage up-to 32GB.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot – You can turn your phone into an internet hotspot that other devices can connect to.
- Wi-Fi support- The phone can connect to other nearby Wi-Fi hotspots so that you can enjoy fast connection to the internet.
- Comes with the 3.5mm jack – You can connect audio devices and headsets.
- Bluetooth v4.0- Very useful when you want to share files with other devices or listening to music wirelessly.
- GPS – You can find locations and directions with the help of other apps like Google maps.
- The 5.0 inch display utilizes the widely used IPS LCD technology – The display is quite responsive and it allows multi-touch.
- Plastic body material – Is less durable and not premium-looking like metal body.
- The display is still on the 16:9 aspect ratio instead of the trendy tall narrow 18:9 aspect ratio with minimal bezel area that has been very popular in 2018.
- Modest camera profile.
- Non-removable battery.
Tecno F2 LTE Specifications
|Dimensions||143.8mm x 73.94mm x 9.55mm|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||480 pixels by 854 pixels, (196PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo: GO Edition|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 32GB|
|Features||dual-LED flash, autofocus, geo-tagging, panorama, touch focus, HDR & video recording|
|Features||soft LED Flash|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|