Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (also known as the Xiaomi Poco F1) is a device with flagship specs that comes with an attractive price. This phone features a large & tall 6.18 inch FHD display and the powerful Snapdragon 845 chipset. It runs on Android v8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9.6 on top. This phone is available in 6GB & 8GB RAM variants. This phone has a relatively large display notch that houses the infrared facial recognition sensor and the 20MP selfie shooter. On the polycarbonate back panel lies dual 12MP camera & 5MP cameras. The device is powered by a 4000mAh battery supporting by quick charge 3.0. This web-page provides the price of Xiaomi Pocophone F1 in Kenya and its full specs.
The Key Features Of The Pocophone F1
- 6.18 inch display, 1080 pixels x 2246 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core 2.8GHz processor, Snapdragon 845 chipset
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual: 12MP (f/1.9, dual pixel PDAF) + 5MP (f/2.0, depth sensor), Dual-LED flash, panorama, geo-ragging, HDR, 2160p@30fps, 1080p@240fps & 1080p@30fps with gyro-EIS
- Front camera: 20MP, f/2.0, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB 3.0, FM radio
- Sensors: Infrared face recognition, fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, barometer
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 4000mAh battery
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Price In Kenya
|Mobile Hub*Trusted Seller*||KSh39,999.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
|Ganane Smartphone*Trusted Seller*||KSh43,500.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
|Tushop Online*Trusted Seller*||KSh43,500.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Pros & Cons
- Big display with 1080p resolution – The tall display and tiny bezel area enhance the look of the phone. The display has great contrast. This makes it a very good display for browsing and watching videos online.
- Flagship chipset – The Poco F1 phone is powered by Snapdragon 845 chipset. This is the chipset used in many expensive flagships including Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Xiaomi Mi 8, Sony Xperia XZ2, LG G7 ThinQ, Xiaomi Black Shark, OnePlus 6, HTC U12+ and Oppo Find X.
- This device can connect to several 4G LTE network bands in Kenya. This allows the user to enjoy faster connection to the internet.
- Dual SIM support – The Pocophone F1 allows the user to have two SIM cards on stand-by. You can use Safaricom and Telkom or Airtel.
- The phone comes with MicroSD card support through a hybrid slot. This allows storage to be expanded up to 256GB.
- Huge battery with quick charge technology – The 4000mAh battery has an endurance rating of up to 94 hours. It can be recharged fast thanks to Quick Charge 3.0.
- Infrared facial recognition sensor allows quick access to the device phone even in the dark.
- Powerful cameras – The phone has AI powered cameras. It features dual 12MP & 5MP rear cameras and 20MP front camera.
- Fingerprint scanner – The rear mounted scanner facilitates quick unlocking of the phone.
- Bluetooth enabled – This allows you to share files or play music via audio devices.
- GPS enabled – Xiaomi Pocophone F1 allows the user to determine distances and directions to different places on earth.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – This mobile phone lets the user set-up a Wi-Fi hotspot that nearby devices like laptops and smartphones can connect to get a share of its internet connection. This device can also detect nearby W-Fi networks.
- 3.5mm audio jack – You can connect headphones to take calls or listen to music. You can also connect your phone to other audio devices via this port.
- No NFC
- Hybrid slot for the MicroSD and the SIM 2 means that the two cannot be used simultaneously.
- Heavy weight – This phone weighs 180grams.
- Non-removable battery.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Specifications
|Dimensions||155.5mm x 75.3mm x 8.8mm|
|Body Material||front glass, plastic body|
|SIM||Dual Hybrid SIM|
|Size||6.4 inch (82.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (403PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256GB(hybrid slot)|
|Back||Dual: 12 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels|
|Features||f/1.9, dual pixel PDAF (12MP), f/2.0, depth sensor (5MP), Dual-LED flash, panorama, geo-ragging, HDR, 2160p@30fps, 1080p@240fps & 1080p@30fps with gyro-EIS|
|Features||f/2.0, HDR, 1080p@30fps|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX, HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|